Sunday, December 12, 2010

Check Out My Guest Article in M.U.S.O Mag

It's no secret that I love hair, but a lot of people don't know that I love writing. Believe it or now I am an English major.


www.muso-mag.com


Anyway two of my dreams were able to come true. I was allowed to guest write in M.U.S.O mag an online hair and fashion magazine and I was allowed to write about health lace wig maintenance. 


www.muso-mag.com
December/January issue of M.U.S.O Mag is up!!! Check out the interview by Nikkia Beckles with Natosha A Gayle , Guest Writer and Author Patricia A. Thomas talks about the the season og "Giving", and Guest Writer Yondel Benjamin helps you pick out and maintain the best lace wig/frontal for you!!
www.muso-mag.com


Check it out and tell me what you think!
www.muso-mag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything about lace wigs or post a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...