Monday, December 20, 2010

RED ALERT

How to Be a Red Head:


It's no secret this season the hair trend is RED. A lot of people are scared to be a red head. Including myself. I always wanted to rock red, but was never quite sure how to rock it the right way or the perfect color. I didn't want the red to be too bright and appear as unprofessional, but I didn't want streaks.

Do you need a shade that makes your complexion pop? Well so did I.

I decided that I had to have me some red ever since Tiny came on the scene with her beautiful red. However, her complexion goes great with the color she has. The same with Rihanna. He complexion look nice with the fire engine red. But not for us brown sisters.

The best thing is to look around. Go to the hair store and ask for help. Each brand has different shades for the same colors.

Try a full head weave or a rinse.

Now is the time to find beautiful reds in hair stores because they are in season. If you find a nice  red you like I highly suggest that you stock up.

I decided on a red that was not too bright but not too dark. It looks like I have a red rinse over dark brown hair.

Below is  a picture of me and my new signature red!












Me rocking my new signature color 99J by Milky Way 

Merry Christmas . This Christmas I wish you joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything about lace wigs or post a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...