Thursday, November 4, 2010

Buns are Back

I went to a fashion show and of course I was checking out the model's hair. Buns are here. I am not talking about donut buns because those never left. I am talking about the old school pin up buns.


The thing I noticed about them now it that they are not hard looking filled with gel or spritz and they are very natural looking as well. In addition hair texture isn't a problem you can rock a bun and be in a need of a relaxer.

When in doubt bun it.

Don't have time to go to the salon - bun it

Don't have money to buy weave - bun it.

Below is a picture of me wearing a bun with my own hair. Yes, I know what you are thinking where is your wig. I have been taking a 1 month break away from my wig and I started out trying a different hairstyles. First, I started with tracks that a sewed in myself, then I went to a draw string pony, then I went to a natural bun.

Enough of me check out the picture below for yourself,


Just bun it however you want You make the rules for this one and its okay to have stray hairs.

Tools needed:
Pretty headband, bobby pins, hair pudding, fine tooth comb, and bristle brush

Warmly,
Yondel
Queenslace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything about lace wigs or post a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...