Saturday, November 6, 2010

Protect your hair this winter

Old man winter is up the street. Brr is getting cold. My New York friends already are saying it is brick outside. Therefore, what does this mean for your hair. How are you protecting your hair? Its super duper hard to protect your hair in the winter from harsh temperatures. We have no control of mother nature. We have no control over how cold the weather gets. Common sense can tell you that below freezing temps are not good for your hair.

I remember those days when I would flatten iron my real hair go to the bus stop and seconds later my sleek do turned frozen. By the time I got to school my hair would be a frizz ball. Flatten ironing was a waste of time for my morning routine. More importantly, I was triple damaging my hair with heat, cold, then transitioning from cold to warm all over again. Stop this cycle.

Sorry a hat doesn't quite pull the trick either. A hat may keep your ears warm, but when you take that hat off you have hat hair. This winter avoid hat hair.

How to avoid hat hair this winter?

Instantly solve this problem with a lace wig. Why? Lace wigs will cover and protect your hair from harsh weather. Plus you will not have to worry about applying heat to your hair and you can style the lace wig however you desire. To top this off, snow storms, hail, sleet, frigid temperatures, icy cold winds will not damage your lace wigs. The wig will be able to withstand it all.


More importantly you will look flawless. So whoever said that you cannot look cute in the winter time go ahead and prove them wrong. You will have celebrity hair for a fraction of the price.



Save time too
Lace wigs save time in the morning as well. Why? Think about it less time spent doing your hair. All you have to do is apply the lace wigs. Or if its already applied wrap it down and go. My lace wig are made with Remy hair so they tell do what you tell them to do. So stop wasting time in the morning.

Hurry up and get your lace wig before winter gets here.

Have a happy hair week.

Yondel
queenslace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything about lace wigs or post a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...