Monday, October 4, 2010

Confessions of A Lace Wig Designer

Confessions of a Lace Wig Designer is on SALE now

Finally, the moment that you have been waiting for. I have decided to let the eBook go on sale a day early for all my site members and bloggers.
Why? Because without my members/bloggers there would be no me pretty much. Plus the eBook is a deluxe edition being that it has so much valuable content
included that it will only be available for a limited time.

BUY IT HERE

So here's the scoop on Confessions of A Lace Wig Designer

•8 of my dirty little secrets are revealed
•Advice to all lace wig designers from a celebrity hair stylist
•I tell you how you can get your website set up for free
•I tell you the components needed on your website
•What brings traffic to your site
•The essential factor needed on your site or your site is pointless
•How I stay afloat in the lace wig game

Plus there's more
I have provided you with an example agenda that you can use for teaching lace wig classes
Tips on how to throw your own lace wig party
Free Resources
Marketing tips and ways to save money with marketing

I know I am just as excited as you are being that the eBook: Confessions of A Lace Wig Designer has such valuable info in it
I am only selling it for a limited time so grab your
copy today!
To get your copy go to the following link on the website:
http://www.queenslace.com/ebooks.htm

Thank you in advance,
Yondel
Queenslace.com

3 comments:

  1. Hey my dear,
    this book sounds great!
    Thanks for your lovely comment. I have been thinking about some home accessory posts.... I should really do that. Thanks for your input :)
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear. Yes, a lot of readers have been enjoying the Ebook so far! You are very welcome for the comment. Keep the great fashion tips coming and please let me know when you decide to do some home accessory posts because I will be patiently waiting.

    ReplyDelete

Ask me anything about lace wigs or post a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...