Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Wig Made it Through Labor!

Yes you read the title correctly. My hair looked flawless after labor and delivery.

How?

Okay well, I must admit that I personally did not go through labor. I do not have any kids as yet, but my older sister did and I have my very first nephew. As being a new aunty obviously I wanted to be there, so I was.

As soon as I got the text message the my sister was in the hospital and in labor, I frantically ran out of my job and headed to the hospital like a crazy lady in the middle of the rain.


I made it and everything was calm. It was just the beginning process around 10 in the am.

How exactly did your wig make it through labor?

As we know labor and delivery takes time. I stayed there for awhile tending to my sister. Then took a break went to my mom's house and tried to patiently wait. Then about eight hours later returned back to the hospital anxiously waiting in the waiting room along with other family members.

I was surrounded by sleepy family members and I was restless. I could not sleep all I could do was pray and wait.

Now the important part:

Finally during the wee hours of the morning my nephews had arrived safe and sound. Of course it was time to meet him and take pics. When taking pictures, I never even thought about what my hair looked like, but I could only imagine that I must've looked crazy because I didn't pay any attention to my look all day.

When looking over the pics recently, I felt that my hair looked flawless for being untouched. I expected to look like a frizz ball. Without combing, brushing, and anything(ing) all day!

This my friends is the power of a lace wig. Lace wigs are not high maintenence at all and are well worth the investment, because your hair looks great even when you are not thinking about it!

I am so happy that I have a new nephew and that my sister and him are safe and sound.

I am eqally as happy to have a great product to share with my customers.

http://www.queenslace.com/apps/webstore/

Don't be afraid to order a lace wig and do not think that you cannot afford one either. We offer payment plans for your convenience. Stop spending too much time on your hair and invest in a lace wig today. http://www.queenslace.com/apps/webstore/

Also, if you would like to experience a lace wig like I did. Enter our contest where you can win a free lace front wig here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything about lace wigs or post a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...