Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Solution to Bad Hair Days

Yesterday, I was standing outside in the pouring rain. No hat, no umbrella, no coverage. Surprisingly, the last thing on my mind was my hair. I let it get wet and I was beyond MAD. I wasn't mad about my hair though. I could careless that my hair got wet because I knew it would still look great. I was mad that what I was waiting in line for was not there. That's another story. Read on to find out my rainy hair secrets.

The weather has been crazy on the east coast. Intense rain, winds, and flooding. This weather is no joke when it comes to keeping your hair on point. No one wants to walk around with messy hair just because the weather is bad, so find out how you can prevent this.

So how do you prevent bad hair days in this inclement weather? Is it possible?


Yes it is beyond possible. Read on to find out.

Wig it! Not just any old wig will do the trick. I am not just talking about an ordinary lace wig either. I am talking about a Brazilian Remy lace wigs. These wigs are versatile. They come in deep wave or body wave. Deep wave is a very tight curl which I currently wear and body wave is a softer looser curl. However, its not just the wig that withstands the rainy weather.



How to keep your hair looking good in the rain?

It's the product that you apply to it. I have been bragging about Argan oil by Hollywood Beauty for days. If you don't have this product then you should get it fast. Since I currently use this product my hair can withstand heat, cold, and rain without me having to think twice.


With these two items combined: Queens of Weave Remy Brazilian Lace Wigs and Argan oil you will always look and feel great despite the weather.

Lastly, since I like Argan oil so much I am giving it away to you for free as s gift with your purchase on your next lace wig.

Want more hair tips and tricks then subscribe to our site at: queenslace.com


Yondel Benjamin
Queenslace.com
Author, Educator, & Lace Wig Designer
Visit our site today for free coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything about lace wigs or post a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...