Sunday, October 3, 2010

Must Read for Remy Wearers

How to Save Your Remy

Happy Day,

I hope all is well. Do you love your Brazilian Remy as much as I do? I am in love with my Remy! We offer a variety of Remy wigs. However, I noticed after washing her it takes a while to bounce back and I never achieved the silky smooth finish after straightening it with my chi..

That's because I was missing something. A couple of weeks ago I came across a blog post that was written by Marquetta Breslin and she stated that Moroccan oil was a must with Remy hair.

After reading,I decided that I needed to experiment.
I went on a search for real Moroccan oil and I couldn't find it because it is only available for purchase via hair salons. I even went to Sephora and they showed me Argan oil which comes from Morocco but is not the same thing. So I went to CVS and found Argan oil from Morocco again by Hollywood Beauty and decided to give it a try.

And wow, for the last two weeks Argan oil is the only thing that I have been putting on my hair (my Remy wig that is) and there definitely is a major difference. It appears to have a natural shine. No frizzy ends - not oily, easy to manage., stays straight longer and looks better. I am impressed and SOLD.All you have to do is put a few drops in daily. Plus of course wrap your hair afterward. I do this every night and it automatically reconstructs the ends on my Remy.

Most importantly, I have been getting compliments all around.I now know what celebrities use to keep there hair looking so shiny and healthy. No hair oil can do this because Argan oil is self absorbent that way it doesn't weigh down the hair.

Anyway, I will continue using Argan oil and I think you should give it a try. Also, it smells so good. It can be purchased at CVS and the brand is Hollywood Beauty. As far as Moroccan oil, I am in the process of ordering it and I will let you know how it works - I have been told that Moroccan oil is even better, but it has to be the real Moroccan oil brand..

But once you go Argan you will never go back and there will be no need to use any other oil sheen or serum again!
Buy a new lace wig from Queens of Weave Lace Wigs and get a free bottle of Argan oil.
For more on how to take care of your Remy you can read Marquetta's Blog here.

Enjoy your week.

P.S.- Check out my new Ebook titled Confessions of a Lace Wig Designer and tell a friend to tell a friend.

PPS- We have a new referral program and each successful referral you send us we mail you a check for $20.00

Warmly,
Yondel
Queenslace.com
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/lacewigdesigner

2 comments:

  1. If sometimes you find the Remy lace wigs not matching to your make up shade, then you can apply a little foundation on the lace so that it blends well with your hairline. It is desirable that you measure the length of your hair before you go to select the matching wigs for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Lucas. This is so true or you can dye the lace as well/ Please check out our new blog site www.lacewigguru.com

      Delete

Ask me anything about lace wigs or post a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...